Gopalakrishna Palem, Technology Management & Strategy Consultant.
Gopalakrishna, widely referred to as GK, is a Technology Management & Strategy Consultant specialized in Big data, M2M and Predictive Analytics. For more than a decade he is being actively engaged by companies like Microsoft, Oracle and Symphony on various tasks ranging from applying Machine Learning to predict component failure and machine availability, to designing RESTful Single-Sign-On (SSO) architectures for Oracle IDM Fusion Middleware, distributed CRM systems on Windows Azure for high-avaialbility, low-cost Render Farm solutions on Hadoop for high-scalability and so on.
Gopalakrishna has proven track record in various research fields ranging from Computational Automata Theory, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, to Systems Control and Simulation & Modeling. His contributions to Open-source community created multiple innovative solutions such as CarMusTy, CFugue, PhTranslator, .Net Obfuscator so on.
Not to mention, Gopalakrishna's business strategy helped many customers build their product portflios strong and setup Center-of-Excellences. Know more...
- Big data Predictive Analytics
- M2M Telematics
- Social Media Sentiment Analysis
- Media Publishing
- Animation, Visual Effects
- ITIL & ITSM
- Market Analysis & Research
- Business Strategy
- VC Fundraising
- Corporate Turn-around Strategy
- Enterprise Architectural Solutions
- End to End Technology Solutions
- Connected Flight Solution on M2M Telematics
- Driver Behavioral Analytics for Insurance
- Sentiment Analysis on Social Media Data
- Text Mining Clinical Documents for Healthcare
- Big data Hadoop Corporate Training
- Cloud, Big data Industry Growth Report